The monitor can be used in imports and exports channels of various places to detect whether vehicles and containers contain radioactive materials.
Radiation Portal Monitor for Pedestrian Channel
Temperature Measurement Bracket
- Flexible configuration solution for vehicle radiation monitoring
- Configuration 1: Equips two or four sets of plastic scintillators and double low-noise photomultipliers, each scintillator with a sensitive volume of 30L (can be customized). Add 3 ~ 8mm of lead (five sides) to block out the interference of the background on measurement
- Configuration 2: Equips four or eight sets of imported NaI (Tl) scintillators + low-noise photomultipliers, each scintillator with the sensitive volume of 2 L. Add 3 ~ 10 mm of lead (five sides) to block out the interference of the background on measurement
- The neutron detector assembly is optional
- Able to recognize naturally occurring radioactive material (NORM)